Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy 1 year anniversary to us!...

First of all....Here are a few crafts that Jennifer made for me to make our house so so pretty!....I love them!!


Here are the amazing pictures that she took for us! It was our Christmas/We survived 1 year of marriage :-) pictures! haha! And we have loved every moment of growing closer to each other! I love Chris more now then I did the day I married him! I am so excited to spend eternity with him!!










HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

5 comments:

  1. happy one year two i can't believe it... its gone by so fast!! I love the new pictures too sooo cute!! Oh and the decorations!! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary you little love bugs! I hope you had a great day! Love your new pics so cute! Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu guys are too stinkin cute! congrats on surviving a whole year of marriage! I miss you guys tons so please stop being so busy and hang out with us ASAP! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to see more of Chris' brother Jared on the blog please. He is easy on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (I know its been a while since we did your pictures, ) but it was so much fun to take and edit them! Thanks for letting me do them and I hope you enjoy your blocks!

    ReplyDelete