Sunday, August 8, 2010

School is starting? What the?!

Can't you tell from our new picture and our new back ground that Chris and I are ready to head back to school?! ha! ya right!.....

We do get one more summer fun adventure! On Friday, we are leaving to Monteray Bay, California!!! Woot! We are headed down there with the sweet awesome Stephens fam to Chris' grandparents beach house! They are the best! I am so excited for a week of no phone, no work, and no responsibility!


Oh, I am not done yet!....We get back from that trip late Friday next week, and THEN....we are heading to an all-day concert down at Thanksgiving Point. (I am not too stoked about this one, but Chris is more excited for that concert then for the beach! So I told him I would go along with him! And we will be joined by my awesome sister-in-law Jenna! (I think she is awesome even if she does stare at me all the time just waiting for me to do something stupid for her enjoyment. :-))


Well, I work pretty much work all week, and I hope my friends read this so we can figure out a time for a POOL PARTY before Friday!!


It is true that Chris and I forgot to take a camera on our honeymoon, which means we took absolutely no pictures. ha ha, oops. But don't you worry everyone, our camera is already packed for this trip!!! Woot!


And thank you discovery channel for have Shark Week the week before we leave. They have now officially 100% freaked out Chris so we will not go in the ocean or rivers. ha ha. :-) He is so paranoid!
I hope you all enjoy your last few weeks of freedom! Be safe, have fun, and remember that I love ya!!


1 comment:

  1. An update! Yay! I miss you girl! I literally have no seen you for almost half a year! THat is way too long! Can we hang out soon? Please and thank you! LOVEs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete