Friday, November 12, 2010

Student Teaching????

So i was thinking the other day, and I realized that I only have to go to each of my classes 3 more times this semester!!!! And then I am on to STUDENT TEACHING!!! I just found out that I am teaching at South Davis Jr. High with my favorite mentor teacher that I had this semester! Its is weird to think that I have been in school for about 5 years, and now I only have 1 more semester till I am done! WEIRD!

I hope you all are doing well, and when I am done with finals and actually have time to relax I want to play! I love you all! Good luck with finals! And enjoy your time with your family over the holidays!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY ali!! You are almost done!!! I wish I was that close to being done! Words can't describe how much i miss you!!! we all need to do something over christmas break while its not so crazy busy!! love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new blog picture!!! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray, I just saw your blog on Jessica's. We have one too. www.chubbypumpkins.blogspot.com Now we can keep in touch when I am far away in Texas. Love You Guys a Bunch! Aunt Dana...

    ReplyDelete