Thursday, May 26, 2011

Do we have to grow up?

I guess the answer to that question is YES.....but at the same time, growing up is kind of fun! I just retured from the Weber School District office building. Why was I there you ask? Well, I was signing my contract to be the new HEAD VOLLEYBALL COACH & PRE-CALCULUS/AP CALCULUS TEACHER!!! Yes, I am very nervous and overwhelmed....but I am so excited to take on the new adventure in my life. And a shout out to the best husband in the world!....Chris has been so excited and so so so supportive. Good thing I married the best guy in the world who will be able to put up with me during my 1st year of stressful teaching! Thanks love!!


GO WARRIORS!!

3 comments:

  1. Ali I am so proud of you! I can't believe you are a real teacher! And coaching volleyball, you will be the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, you are so amazing. Holy Smokes. I am so glad you married Chris. We love him too. We are so happy for you two and all the great things that have been happening for you both. Have a great summer. Love Ya, Aunt Dana...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't figure out forever how to post a comment with this new blogger, but I finally figured it out! I can't believe how grown up we are! You are going to be an awesome teacher and coach! I am so excited for you! Congrats and I love ya!

    ReplyDelete